Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Dinnertime improvements!

I’m back in the blogging world…. New Year’s Resolution #205 was to get back to blogging and only 3 months later…here I am!
Today I’m going to talk about my newest obsession, Wildtree®!   

This company has struck a chord with me as my little pal L has a nut allergy and this company caters to a wide variety of dietary restrictions (if needed). I joined the company as a representative so that I can save money, time and energy when meal prepping for my family without having to worry about L’s allergy. I love that I can order a pack that will include a grocery list and all items needed to make 10 freezer meals in one sitting, and that they have kid friendly (and Mr. M approved) options that they will actually eat.
This last week I tried my hand with my first Freezer Meal Workshop (put on by another rep).
Step 1: Buy and prep meat and veggies

Step 2: Get together, possibly have a glass of wine (don’t want to get dehydrated!), and add the Wildtree products to the freezer bags


Step 3: Defrost and eat as needed



How easy is that!! So far I have been more than impressed with the deliciousness factor and more importantly so has my family. The boys had eaten every bite of their meat (and sometimes even veggies) and Mr. M is actually looking hopeful when he sits down at the dinner table.


Now I have more time to help my little men get out of (and into) messes. (See Below)





*Shameless plug: If you are interested in giving it a try—here is a link to my website =)


No comments:

Post a Comment